Colin Kaepernick was amazing! Green Bay had no answer for him. And the Niners are on to their second straight NFC Championship game! A tasty start, for sure! This weekend, the Niners have to travel to Atlanta and take on the Falcons for a trip to the Super Bowl! One more win to get in, two more wins to be Champions! They have the talent to do it...just have to not let up! Not one bit!
I don't want to say any more now...as it would betray the calm and cool demeanor I'm trying to put up. So, for now, I'll just post a Nike ad. I'm not a consumer whore or anything, I just like this picture. Buy Nike stuff, or don't. I don't really care! Just respect the Kaepernick! 181 rushing yards in the playoffs...the highest single game rushing total by any QB in the history of the NFL (regular or post season).
Keep it up, Kap! You are a monster, and no one can stop you! Lead us to the promised land!
1 down, 2 to go. The Quest for Six continues on Sunday!
On that note, if you're reading this, you're invited to come to my house on Sunday for the game! We'll have delicious food, most likely (I'm going to try and make something in the crock pot...we'll see how that goes). And we'll definitely have a giant TV! And plenty of room to hang out! Come on by, and watch the Niners win the NFC!

2 comments:
Have I ever told you that you use an exorbitant number of exclamation marks? :-P Go Niners!
I can't help it! Everything I say is that important and exciting!
Post a Comment