Hello everybody! I hope everyone enjoyed the 12 Days of Patmas. I thought it was fun...and new. Like to change things up around here form time to time. Now that Christmas has passed, though, it's time for an old blog friend. It's that time of year again! That most wonderful time of the year when it's time to not look forward, but look backwards, at the year that was.
I'm not really sure where 2010 went, but I'm glad its almost gone. It hasn't been a bad year, its just kind of been a meh year. Nothing special. But for me, I expect special. I want awesome. However, I did take one large summer vacation this year, which was awesome. So we'll get to that in my personal year in review.
Apparently the rest of the world had a pretty meh year as well. Nothing really happened. There were some earthquakes...but not here. There was some oil in the gulf, there was some political crap. Whatever. Yawn! The sports year was slightly more interesting, especially Dallas Braden's perfecto, and Drew Brees being awesome. We'll get to all this later too.
Today is just the intro piece. Here's the schedule for the Year in Review: 2010! All pieces coming out this week!
Monday, December 27: Year in Review Intro
Tuesday, December 28: Top 10 Movies of 2010
Wednesday, December 29: Top 10 World Events of 2010
Thursday, December 30: Top Sports Events of 2010
Friday, December 31: Q's Year in Review, 2010
Also, I'll be in Las Vegas for New Years starting on the 30th. So I'll definately be ringing in the New Year in style, per usual!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. And I hope you enjoy this final look back at 2010, before we head into what will surely be an amazing year in 2011! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment