December 15, 2010

The 3rd Day of Patmas

On the 3rd Day of Patmas, I give to you...3 videos to get you into the Christmas Spirit!

Well, its that time of year.  Time to get into the Christmas spirit, be holly jolly, and all that shit.

Today I want to get into the Christmas Spirit the way I do every year...by listening to some Trans-Siberian Orchestra and seeing amazing Christmas Lights! Luckily, there are people out there like me, but with more money and more time on their hands...and they come up with some amazing stuff.

First, my all time favorite, and one I post every year...Wizards in Winter:



There's a better quality version of this video on YouTube...but it had embedding disabled. This one is the original, posted back in 2005, and it never gets old!

Here's one from 2007 to another one of my favorite TSO Songs, Christmas Eve in Sarajevo (their remake of Carol of the Bells):



Finally, this is TSO's Nutcracker mash...and it's pretty good too:



Anyways, hope you enjoyed that! I always do! :)

No comments: