On the 4th Day of Christmas, I give to you...4 Things to Look Forward to in 2011!
Yes, this is the Christmas Season, and the year isn't over yet. But that's no reason not to look ahead a bit! Here's a few things you can look forward to in the year ahead!
1. More Travel Blogs from Me! Yup, between spending New Years in Las Vegas, going to Boston to watch the Sharks, and then a week in Hawaii...all before February is out, I'll have a lot to write about! So, prepare to be entertained, and probably a little bit jealous!
2. The Beginning of the Race for the White House 2012. Yes, the election isn't until the end of 2012, but the Republican Primary will start getting heated up early in 2011. Who will challenge Obama for the Presidency? Are there any worthwhile Republicans out there? Will we all be sick of the 2012 Presidential Election before 2011 is over? Probably. But that won't stop me from talking about it! I have a post on potential Republican Presidential candidates planned for January. I'm already working on it...it's pretty extensive. And I think a Republican debate is already planned for early in 2011 too. Should be interesting! ...or not!
3. The 500th Blog Post Spectacular! Yup, at some point during 2011, I will reach my 500th posting in this blog's history. I dunno, I think that's kind of a big deal. And I hope to do something interesting for it! If you remember, I've done special blog postings for my 200th and 300th posts (but not 400th, that was a lame number). So for 500, I think that's worthy of something interesting. Not quite sure what to do for it yet...but I'll figure it out. I'll probably have 30-40 more posts to get up in 2011 before I get to 500, so there's still time! Stay tuned..
4. Julie and Kenny's Wedding! Hooray, Julie and Kenny are getting married in March! This is something I'm looking forward to...and I'm sure their friends and family are as well. I just enjoy weddings, and the two of them are pretty perfect for eachother...so this is a good thing. Congrats to them! :)
So, there's a brief look ahead at 2011. For a more extensive look back at 2010, look for my annual Year in Review...coming out after Christmas! And for more Christmas oriented Patmas posts...well, we're back into the holiday spirit tomorrow with more Christmas talk, and Saturday with a cool post I'm really looking forward to!
1 comment:
Thank you, Pat! We'll make sure it's an extra fun wedding for you. Any song requests?
Post a Comment