With Thanksgiving safely in the rear view mirror, and December’s arrival, I am now comfortable jumping full throttle into the Christmas Season! Over the next 25 days, this blog will be a veritable Mecca of Christmas related posts and tidbits designed to enhance your Christmas spirit and spread Holiday cheer!
If you look into years past on this blog, you’ll notice that December ends up being a very active month for me! I expect this year to be no different. The 12 Days of Patmas will be making a return on the 13th, and running through the 24th. After Christmas I’ll run my annual Q’s Year in Review series, looking back at the amazing year that was in 2012. Between now and the 13th, I suspect my postings will be rather sporadic, but I’ll make sure to keep spreading Christmas cheer as much as I can!
To kick things off right, I figure there’s no better way than to post my favorite Christmas video from YouTube. I post it every year, in various places. This year, I’m going to use it as my Christmas Kick-Off! If this doesn’t get you into the Christmas Spirit, you have no soul!
Welcome to Christmas Season, everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment