December 20, 2012

The 8th Day of Patmas

On the 8th Day of Patmas, I give to you...8 Garfield Christmas Comic Strips!

Last year I posted some Calvin and Hobbes Christmas themed comic strips for everyone's enjoyment.  I loved it.  Calvin and Hobbes is literally the greatest comic strip of all time.  I almost just reposted it again this year, but that defeats the spirit of the 12 Days of Patmas, where every year is a new set of 12!  So, this year, I grabbed Christmas comics from another fun comic strip, Garfield!

Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do.  Enjoy!















Not too bad.  It's no Calvin and Hobbes, but they're fun!  If you correctly guess which of the 8 strips I posted here is my favorite, you get 10 Patmas Points!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Sue Quinn said...

The last one.

BQ said...

I agree - the last one!!