April 22, 2009

(W)MMR: Apparently I can't leave the state...

Today is a historic day. Yes, this is the first ever (W) MMR for this blog. Yes, Monday's Rant has shifted to Wednesday...mostly because of the travelling. That and I've had actual work to do, so I couldn't sit around writing 3 blogs in one day. So, here we go.

I am not allowed to leave the state, it seems. At least not during hockey season. And definately not during the hockey playoffs. The reason is simple: The Sharks lose when I'm not around to support them.

This has been proven true over the last week. Game 1 was on Thursday. I was in the air towards Philadelphia, then on the road in Pennsylvania, when the Sharks were playing. They lost. Game 2 was on Sunday. I was in the air on a plane towards Sacramento when they were playing. They lost. Game 3 was last night. I was in my room in Campbell, watching them play on tv. They won! Q.E.D.

So, I am here, cheering my ass off, until the end of the playoffs. Please do not ask me to go anywhere on Sharks game nights, and definately do not ask me to go out of state with you during the playoffs. I am sorry, but I will not be able to go. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. And many many more people will be happy with a Sharks Ultimate Victory than with me going somewhere fun. I know, I sacrifice so much for others that it hurts.

Short rant today, since I've written enough this week. Cya!

1 comment:

ZeroIndulgence said...

Oh, wait...nevermind.