April 07, 2009

(T)MMR: Obama Has Gone Too Far...

Obama spent money, and I protested silently. He spent more money, and I complained a wee bit louder. He spent enough money so that our great grand kids can't even hope to be out from under it, and I was upset, but it didn't really affect me. Not yet anyways.

But now, Obama has gone too far:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/07/actor-kal-penn-joining-the-obama-administration/#more-46860

HOUSE SPOILER WARNING:

Last night's House was a shocker. One of the main characters, and one of my favorites, was killed off. This character, Kutner, was killed off because the actor who played him was apparently leaving the show. Today it comes out that this actor, Kal Penn, has decided to stop acting and is joining the Obama administration.

WHAT. THE. FUCK????

Its one thing to fuck with the economy, but quite another to fuck with my favorite TV show! This time, Mr. Obama, you have gone too far.

I'm not even talking about the fact that you are still apparently campaigning, bringing in a Hollywood celebrity to be a part of your administration. No, the line between Washington and LA became blurred when you became more of a celebrity than a politician. This is just the next logical step. I'm simply referring to you having to steal away one of my favorite actors from my favorite show, just to try and get more votes in an election that is still over 3 years away.

I'm afraid I cannot take this lying down. It is time for action. We can't bring back Kutner...but we can make Obama pay for taking him away from us in the first place. You want an Indian-American in Washington, I'll give you one! Jindal '12!!!

Groan, I'm gonna miss Kutner. And it pisses me off that he left the show to be used by Obama for political gain. *sigh* what is this nation coming to?

No comments: