IM sports are off to a banging start! All my teams are undefeated, which is pretty cool. Coed softball is 3-0, #5 overall rank (of 78 total teams). Men's softball is also 3-0, #1 overall rank (of 48 teams). Tube Polo is 2-0, just barely. We've won both games by one goal. It's been fun. I always love IM softball, and I'm playing well right now, so thats even better.
The Men's game we played just this last Sunday was pretty crazy. We were losing 8-2 in the 4th, then went off for 24 runs in the 4th to win 26-8. It was a loooooooooong inning, and pretty funny to be a part of. Kept us at #1 overall tho! One game left in both softball leagues before the playoffs.
School has been school. I've written 2 papers and taken one midterm so far. Things should be going decend. Grades will tell, but I feel confident I'm not screwing up too much.
Star Wars Episode 3 is coming out soon, and it looks completely and totally BADASS! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be very dark, twist many plot lines into where the story needs to go, and possibly provide a little hope for the Jedi at the end? It will be interesting to see Anakin's transformation. Should be very very good!
Driver training is going well. I'm feeling very confident and confortable behind the wheel now, so that's good! Still have a ways to go, but it'll just make me more confident and more ready to do my job well when I'm turned loose on the streets of Davis in service. Oh, and it'll be nice to make some money.
Seth's bachelor party was last weekend and it was pretty sweet. There were 10 guys there. 5 of us (me, kent, tony, sean, and seth) were in our early 20's. The other 5 were all in their late 40's and early 50's...and they were awesome! They all rode Harley's and apparently got together and partied/drank every week or so. Dave had a pool table we played drunk, and we got a stripper of course, and she was hot, so that was good (since we were in Hollister, I was a bit worried). It was a good time!
Quoting Orgazmo is funny, no matter when you do it or how many times its been done. Matt Stone is a god in that film.
Its starting to rain right now, which is pretty lame. It's May in California, it should be 70 and sunny the whole month!!!
One of the best feelings in the whole world is pooping. Think about it. After a good shit, don't you just feel glorious? And don;t even try to tell me you don't!
The democrats in the assembly of our state have introduced a bill that would allow gay marriages (by changing the current rule to say a union between 2 people). SO the Republicans in the state senate decided to one up them and introduced a constitutional ammendment to officially define marriage as a union between a man and a woman in the constitution. haha, you have to love the one upmanship of partisan politics.
So, its May. April flew by ridiculously fast. Can anyone tell me what happened last month, I think i missed half of it. How did May sneak up on me so fast???
With Miguel Tejada on the Orioles, I find myself cheering for them more and more. I love Miggy as a player and a person. I wish he was still an A.
All A's fans should check out AthleticsNation (www.athleticsnation.com). It is an awesome site where fans get together and talk about their favorite team. Look for my posts too! My sn there is the same as my AIM name!
Sunday is mom's day, so don't forget to go see your mothers! (or at least call them).
Grandmothers are moms too!
The A's are losing right now 16-7. Almost looks like a slow pitch softball score. So sad. I want the A's to win.
I'm single. I like long walks on the beach, dinners at nice Italian restaurants, and watching movies. I'm 21 years old, and have brown/blonde hair and brown eyes. I also have a sweet sweet ass. If this sounds like your type of man, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! lol...
Oh, and you basketball fans might find this funny...The Sacramento Kings accused the Seattle Supersonics of flopping in their playoff series. The Kings, of course, are the biggest floppers aruond when it comes to trying to draw penalties, so when I heard this, I thought it was hilareous! I didn't think Vlade Divac was on Seattle...
Get your kicks on Route 66 (btw, I have a Route 66 sign on my door!)
Thank you, you guys have been great. Enjoy Route 66!
2 comments:
Smart move, why make things harder. See you next weekend.
It's not a sweet, sweet ass; it's a sweet, supple ass! -Dan
Post a Comment