Well, I wanna start with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister. Her birthday was yesterday and she's 19! Oh man...my baby sister is growing up.
On to the IMs...
We won our first Coed playoff game 11-7. It was against the coed team of teh guys who whooped our asses 35-3 at the end of the men's season. It was nice to get some sort of "redemption." We play again tomorrow, so keep on cheering us on!
We lost last night in our first round men's playoff game. It was a pathetic loss. 14-9 i think. Our defense, specifically our infield defense, cost us the game with numerous bobbles, grounders through legs and overthrows. Just not pretty at all. It was so frusterating b/c we're so much better than that. Guess we'll have to prove it next year :(
The A's have reverted to their offensive dormancy. They dropped the last two games to the crappy Giants b/c they couldn't score more than 1 run a game. That's pathetic. We need something to turn us around.
I slept like 11.5 hrs last night. I went to sleep at midnight:30 and woke up at noon. I must have been tired. It's been a while since I slept that much. This was after taking a 2.5 hr nap yesterday afternoon. Guess I needed the sleep.
So we're down to the final stretch for school. I have 4 more papers to do (3 due next week), and then finals. Finals are gonna suck b/c I have 3 on one day. That's going to be really hard. But I'll survive...I hope.
OK, I don't follow basketball too much, but I enjoy a good game. I fear that we'll have a Detroit Pistons v. San Antonio Spurs finals. That will be so boooooring! Phoenix v. Miami would be a lotta fun. No wonder I think the NBA is boring.
I miss the NHL. The Sharks should be in the playoffs, running towards the Stanley Cup right now.
Haha, Vlad Guerrero is injured with a separated shoulder. I love seeing the Angels have some problems. The A's now, if they can pick up their offense, has a shot to take them over. We'll see how the next few weeks unfold.
I admit it...I watch American Idol sometimes. I've still been watching b/c Bo is really a talent and I enjoy his music. Tonight he's in the finals against Carrie. I hope Bo wins (even thought Carrie is hot). He's a legitimate music star in the making (the first one AI has ever had).
I also watch The O.C. I kno, but it's a fun show. The finale was last week and it was really good. If you aren't watching this show, you probably should be.
Kent is a character.
OK, I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment