May 21, 2005

Hello everybody!

Yeah, so I was supposed to train today, but it got cancelled (for a legit reason...Amrita had been training all day and was tired, so I totally understand). It just sucks that I found out so late (30 mins before I was supposed to start), b/c I was supposed to head up to Williams today for a BBQ. If I had found out earlier I could have still gone. Ah well, I'll enjoy the free time and be ready to train like all day tomorrow.

A's have won 2 in a row! Oh man, if they win a third, I'll have to decare today a holiday!

Man, summer must be on the way. It's supposed to get into the 90s next week. Sooo warm...

I finally got my pictures from Yosemite. There's a bunch of bad ones, but some really good ones. I'm using one on my facebook profile, its pretty sweet!

So last night Lauren and Thom came over and hung out with Kent and I. And, it was pretty sweet. Lauren had brought over Ren and Stimpy on dvd...and I had really forgotten how funny that show was. Thoroughly enjoyable for a low-key friday night.

What rolls down stairs, Alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbours dog?
What's great for a snack, And fits on your back, It's Log..Log..Log!!

So I'm watching the lead up to the Preakness running. They keep talking about the horses like they are people. "Giancomo is just a really cool character. He walks like he knows he's going to be fine and doesn't care he isnt the favorite." YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! It's a freaking horse!!!

Oh, they also said that Maryland has "1 million years of heritage" in horse racing. Yeah...right.

Horses really are beautiful animals tho. So large and majestic! And it could totally kick my ass!

And the winner is...Afleet Alex...the favorite. So not as cool as the 50-1 shot winning the Kentucky Derby, but he came back from 10th place, it was a good race.

Now the horses and jockeys are forming strong bonds. Man, I almost want a horse for a best friend now ;)

OK, enough horses. IM softball playoffs start tomorrow with our Coed team's first game. Men's starts on Monday. Here's to hopng we play well and dont get too worked up about it.

So my parents think I'd make a good teacher, but I dunno. I think I'd get fed up with the kids too easily. My dad had also suggested sports writing, which would be awesome. I dunno. Maybe I should just worry about graduating first.

OK, that's all for now. Keep cheering for the A's, Decepticons, and Autobots...and keep cheering for me! You know you love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren and Thom or Julie and Thom? Just curious...

ZeroIndulgence said...

Lauren and Thom...Julie was working that night I believe...

Anonymous said...

Sports writing would be awesome, I can definitely see you doing it.