Yeah, I know...I haven't written anything in a long time. But, nothing new has really been going on. Letsee if I can write a few bits out...
Went to Jimmy Buffett last weekend. Let me say, it was an absolutely unbelievable show. Loads of fun. He put on nearly a three hour show. The place was rockin, and he played all the good ones. If you love Jimmy Buffett, or even if you don't, I suggest going to a show of his...its very very much worth it!
So my dad got apendicitis flying home from a business trip. He had a successful surgery to remove his appendix, which is good. He's still at the hospital tho. Might get to go home Sunday. Still kinda scary when u get a call that ur dad is going in for surgery. I guess he's human after all...
School has been school. Loads of reading, but its pretty interesting stuff, so it's not so bad. I might survive another quarter...
IM softball has begun! We're 1-0 in both Men's and Coed. I love softball season. too bad its only 4 games long. well, if we go to the championship then theres like 9 games. It's still fun tho!
And on to the random thoughts...
Kent just died his hair black. I dunno dode, I worry about him. Coloring his hair. Getting a manicure. I think a perm is next!
I want a god damn litre of cola!
Lvl 40, woot!
I start training busses tomorrow. Finally. Hopefully all will go well. I'm a little nervous, but if all these other college students can do it, and I'm a better driver than everyone else, I should be fine.
Jimmy Buffett = Man
So does Rich Harden
Wow, these random thoughts suck. I'm sorry, but my mind is more towards school and such lately. I'll try better next time.
1 comment:
james brill = man
-james brill
Post a Comment