~I was watching the ALCS tonight, and I literally fell asleep. NO, seriously, I missed innings 3-7. Then when I woke up, I turned it off and watched The West Wing on DVD. It was that awfully boring. I can't even imagine what the World Series will be like if the Dodgers don't pull off a miraculous comeback to win their series over the NL's version of the embodiment of evil. I didn't watch most of last year's World Series, because despite the interest I had in seeing Tampa in the Series, who can sit around watching the Phillies? Its torture. I can't imagine them playing either the Yankees or the Angels. Just brutal. This might be the first World Series I don't watch one minute of. Sad times.
~I have a 1 terabyte external hard drive. Yes, 1 terabyte...that's 1000 gigabytes. Insane. I'm trying to fill it up, although I'm not sure I'll make it. I'm to 225 GB so far. And I'm still pulling my TV Show downloads off of my burned CDs and DVDs. It'll be nice to get everything in one place. 1 TB might have still been a bit excessive, though...we'll see.
~Being put to sleep by the ALCS doesn't help when you want to go to sleep earlier at night. I should try to get to sleep soon, though. So I get somewhat of a decent night's sleep.
~To go to Chicago or not go to Chicago...that is the question.
OK, that's enough for tonight. I had something else I wanted to mention, but I completely forgot what it was. Yeah, I have an awful memory. It happens. I'm sure it was brilliant, though. Anyways, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment