I count this as "today" as I watched it at like 1 this morning when I couldn't sleep because of the ALCS-induced coma I succumbed to last night. Anyways, the California Milk Processing Board has been putting out commercials about drinking milk starring a fictional rock legend White Gold. He plays a guitar filled with milk. He is pretty hardcore.
As it turns out, they actually made a short movie. The movie is entitled "The Battle for Milkquarious" and is found online at the movie's website: www.milkquarious.com. It's a rock opera that's about 15 minutes long, and is hilareous from beginning to almost end. Like, seriously, its complete nonsense...which anyone who knows me know that I absolutely love. Its completely terrible, and terribly acted. Which is the point. It's completely epic in nature.
Sadly, the very end (like the last minute or two) is pretty awful...it was like the guys making the movie all of a sudden realized they were making a rock opera about milk, and remembered that they had far better things to be doing with their time...and just kinda kicked out a cliche'd, and not epic at all, ending, as fast as humanly possible. Which is probably also the point.
So, yes, do yourself a favor and head over to the website and watch the short movie. Go into it expecting it to be awful...because it is! And then enjoy the entertainment! You can thank me afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment