Nearly 3 months in, and still going strong! I'm surprised I'm still doing this. But I guess my will power is stronger than I had given it credit for! This week's challenge centers around healthy living and alcohol...which totally go together, right?
1. Worked out 5 days in a row: This is a huge step up from my "3 time a week" regimine I was on. I made sure to work out...with loads of cardio and lifting...every day during the week this week. I have a bet to win, dontchakno! It wasn't so bad. Once I got into some sort of a rhythm, I found it wasn't so terrible after all! Sadly, this week will be harder, methinks...since I'm not allowed to swim laps because of my swimmer's ear. All my cardio will be on the tredmill and/or bike. Ugh.
Grade: Meh. I still hate working out...but swimming works for me, and its not as bad now that I'm going with it.
2. Ate vegetables 6 days in a row: Those of you who know me well know this is huge. I hate all things green. I hate all vegetables, all fruits...everything. But in an effort to better myself, I started eating broccoli and cauliflour with some meals. I ended up eating it 6 days this week. With a tablespoon of fat free italian dressing, its really not that bad.
Grade: Meh. I still dislike vegetables, but I guess sacrifices must be made.
3. New Drink! This one is more fun! Mike introduced me to White Grape Vodka and Sprite. It was divine! Couldn't even taste the vodka (which is good, because I hate vodka). Then, when the Sprite was gone, we mixed it with lemonade...and it was even better! I got pretty hammered on the stuff...and it was a nice change from the Captain and Coke standby.
Grade: Glorious. It's good to try new things!
That's all for this week. Definately a more diverse week of new things. Back next week with more new things from the new me!
No comments:
Post a Comment