May 11, 2009

Q's Challenge: Week 11

This week had many new things in it for me. I will only mention 3 here, as that is all I am required to mention by the rules of this Challenge. However, it was a busy week all around, and an even busier weekend!

1. Tried working out at a new time: Sunday night Jason and I went and worked out from 9pm to 10pm, which was totally new to me. And, honestly, it wasn't bad. I had eaten dinner early enough that I didn't feel sick. There was no one there, or anwhere around the gym. It was actually not bad, as far as working out goes. Which is good to know if these long days at the office keep up...
Grade: Meh. I hate working out, but the new time didn't really sway me in one direction or another.

2. Almost killed my family: So, when you are cooking full chili peppers in a little bit of oil, you do not want to blacken them, because they become toxic. I knew this going in. What I did not know was exactly how fast chili peppers blacken. In this case it was instantaneously, and they started producing this smoke that made it rather hard to breathe. My mother and grandmother had to clear out of the house while we aired things out. I was hacking and coughing for a good 2-3 hours after that. It was awful. However, if you want to kill someone and make it look like an accident, leave some chili peppers on the stove and blacken them. No one will suspect a thing!
Grade: FAIL! Yes, epic fail on my part. The meal was still delicious, though.

3. New way to do Vegas: So, wouldn't it be epic if, one night, on a whim, you decided to just fly to Vegas, party it up for the night, and then fly back the next morning? Yeah, I thought so too...
Grade: Glorious.

No comments: