September 17, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon Musings

Why do guys feel the need to AMOG their buddies when they are with a girl? Does it help your stock to make fun of your friend in front of a girl? Or does it make you look like an asshole? Or does it open up the floodgates to allow your friend to start undermining you? My buddy is seeing some new girl. Me and him are cool, and he's always nice to me...except when she's around. He feels the need to make fun of me in front of her to make himself look, i dunno, more manly. The only reason I bring this up is because I don't understand how this would make sense. Obviously, you're gonna want your girl to like me, since we hang out a lot and so we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Also, doesn't it just make you look like a jerk. Finally, when doing it to me specifically, you're playing with fire. I've been known to ruin people's lives when they fuck with me (some dude wanted to murder me, go figure...some other dude got an ulcer because of me...not proud of this, just sayin'). Don't fuck with me, I'll burn ya.

This may need it's own blog. I may have to bring in my co-writer on this one. Check back on Monday.

Oh, so, yeah, guess what...I'm all moved into my new apartment! It's pretty well decorated, and my shit is mostly put away. Awesome. I'm pretty much digging it. And the commute is phenomenal. Sometimes, when traffic is bad, it takes 6 minutes, though. So that can get somewhat brutal. It's ok to hate me for my commute.

Two weeks until my birthday weekend in Las Vegas! Oh man, I can't fuckin wait. It's going to be so amazing.

Once again, New Orleans has averted disaster at the hands of mother nature. Which is good, because I really didn't want to have to change my New Years plans. I'm really really looking forward to New Orleans for New Years. It's going to be super intense!

SHARKS SEASON BEGINS SOON!!!!! Sweet leaping Jesus, this season is going to be awesome! I have tickets to 12 games this season. They're up in the nosebleeds, but HP is an awesome venue and you can still see everything. And I have two tickets too! Some have already been claimed, but if you wanna go to a game with me this season, let me know! Most games in 2008 are on tuesdays, and most of the games I got in 2009 are on thursdays. I have a few saturdays in there too. Should be excellent times! I can't hardly wait!

It's been too cold for my liking, lately. Like 5 degrees warmer would be perfect. I know I shouldn't complain. It's not like we're getting blown away by hurricanes or anything, but, you know, 5 more degrees shouldn't be too much to ask, methinks.

Today has been, without a doubt, the slowest day in the history of the world. I'm going to start pulling my hair out soon.

Come see my new apartment. It's almost done, and it looks pretty cool!

I'm out.

No comments: