Basically, karma is the belief that "what goes around, comes around." Or, in the words of Earl Hickey, "do good stuff, and good stuff will happen to you." I like to think this is true, for the most part. I also like to think that the inverse is true as well, if you are an asshole, a cheater, and a pompous egomaniac, well, you'll get what's coming to you sooner or later.
Enter Tom Brady.
My apologies if the video doesn't work, I have no control over it's YouTube seed.
Now, I don't really ever hope for players to suffer injuries. I may say that in the heat of battle, but I don't think I'm that big an asshole. But, yeah, karma much? After the Spygate scandal last season, I'd think so...
Or maybe this is the "Super Bowl Losers" curse, where the loser of the super bowl has only made the playoffs the following year once.
Oh, and it was a clean hit. Stop whining stupid Patriots bandwagoners. This was coming since you decided to cheat. So swallow your true punishment (not the slap on the wrist handed out by the league) and try not to be annoying Bostonians and ruin the NFL season for the rest of us.
3 comments:
Couldn't have put it better myself.
lol, i just watched the video- the music makes it great!
http://www.believemerch.com/product/bernard-pollard-fan-club-red-tee
I'm a part of the fan club...are you?
Post a Comment