I'm 21, and that's pretty cool.
So I'm a bus driver now, and training hasn't been too bad. Made some friends. Hopefully I'll get everything done without pissing too many ppl off. I'm going as fast as I can, but I can't do much wthout my physical social security card. Lame.
With the first overall pick in the draft, I think the 49ers should take Ronnie Brown, Running Back out of Auburn. They can stick with Rattay this year, ship Barlow off somewhere for like a 3rd rounder, and get a guy who is going to be a difference maker for years to come.
Rich Harden will be the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner.
Sleep is a wonderful thing. It's too bad we live in a society that doesn't value sleep very much.
This is almost the perfect time of year. Gimme a week or two to get through finals.
72 and sunny is nice. I wish it was 72 at night too though, I love mild nights like that.
Davis is a pretty boring town when you think about it. I mean, seriously, what can you do here past like 6pm? You can go bowl or play pool at the MU. You can eat at J in the B. You can go to some crappy, overcrowded, shitty beer soaked frat party until 11:30 when the DPD comes in and sends everyone home. That's about it. That's why we throw badass house parties at 2802 Sycamore...b/c we need to.
A foam party would be fun.
There is a difference between cute girls and hot girls. It's hard to explain, but if you think about it, you can make the distiction.
Smoking is bad for you, but I can see why people do it.
Poker isn't a sport. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy both watching it and playing it. But sitting on your ass for hours on end and gambling away your future isn't a sport. If it was, I deserve millions for my first two years in college. I was a pro.
There's nothing wrong with being overweight. I'm just more comfortable to lay on. I do wish I was a bit more agile and speedy like I once was.
Oh, and flexible too ;)
All the good girls have boyfriends (<----generalization). And yes, I know, boyfriends don;t mean shit if you are trying to sleep with them (or not trying, i forget how that works). However, its much harder to convince a girl to leave one relationship for another.
Oh, and don't get stuck in the friends circle. It's a trap and you will never get out of it.
The Democrats in this country are getting crazier and crazier. Howard Dean is now their Convention chairman. You remember him. He killed his campaign with some kind of weird war cry. And now he's supposed to lead their party into the future. Being a Republican right now in America kicks ass.
Kent is a bastard. No, it's true.
Burning for the steel. Hearts on fire!
I have a hole in my wall. I didn't put it there, I just reopened it. I'll have to fix it before I move out. For now, maybe it can be a place to keep things I want to hide. (draw your own conclusions).
I take great pictures at our parties. No, seriously, pictures I have taken can be found on multiple facebook profiles. I just wish I didn;t always have to be the photographer. I wanna be in the pictures too!
On the topic of facebook, I'm becoming a facebookaddict. I seriously log in for no reason sometimes. It's trying to rule my life.
I guess thats better than like school or unitrans owning my life.
Or maybe not.
ok, thats enough. Hope you enjoyed that. feel free to comment on any or all of that...
2 comments:
Pat, I love getting a look at the interworkings of your mind. A few comments on your random thoughts:
Davis might suck after 6, but Morgan Hill doesn't even have bowling or pool before 6, so be thankful.
What's a foam party?
Democrats are making me more and more thankful that I'm a republican each day. You'd absolutely dispise my school.
And facebook is terribly addictive.
-Julie
lol...glad you enjoyed that.
That's a good point about MH, but SF has to have more to do! I would think anyways ;)
You'll have to come to a foam party when we throw one to find out.
Or google it!
And, I dunno, Davis is pretty liberal. But I'm pretty accepting, I appreciate the Democrats when they dont patronize me.
:)
Post a Comment