March 15, 2005

Beware the Ides of March!

Classes are over for the quarter! Yup, that's right, all I have is finals and another quarter will be behind me! haha, all i have is finals. Quarters are made or broken at finals. Cept this time I know what I'm doing!

OK, so, I've decided the best thing that can happen to you if you are called in for jury duty is to be called as one of the first 12 people tp a jury. That way you get to sit around all day in a comfy chair rather than the holding benches. Most cases don't even go to trial, so if they are going to make you sit through a whole day for boring mumbo-jumbo, you might as well get a comfy seat (like I did this last summer).

Is anyone else annoyed at how people are becoming famous just for being hot and dumb? Paris Hilton. Nicole Ritchie. Anna Benson. What can these people do? Back before modern technology, these people would be the first ones to die, and now they are placed on pedistals. Sometimes I think we are regressing as a species.

I'm the DEW Champion. If that means nothing to you, don't worry about it.

If Bo Bice keeps it up, he should win American Idol. He's head and shoulders above everyone else.

Why does getting hit with the bill of a hat hurt way more than getting hit in the head with a metal cookie sheet? Some things I will never understand.

Maybe it's because I've been taking too many cookie sheet shots to the head lately...


That's all for tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might want to take a few less shots to the head and just work on the grion area

Dr. Brill