Here's some more things that have passed through my head. If you haven't read the first one, read it first before reading this one. I refer to a few of my thoughts from last night.
Is sex a sick joke or what? How else can you explain why something that feels so good and is the way we procreate gives us deadly diseases that kill us slowly from the inside. What a cruel world we live in.
If I'm going to be accused of cheating, I want to have actually cheated. It's no fun to be called a cheater when you didn't cheat. At least my professor and I had a good laugh about it.
On second thought, the 49ers should draft Aaron Rodgers...unless they plan to get the first overall pick again next year. In that case, my previous statement still applies.
Sleep is a cure for bordom.
72 was nice. 80 is even nicer. Now we have to work on that whole "valley nights" thing where it can be 72 at night...without it being 100 during the day. Ah, to hope for the perfect world.
"We pursue that which retreats from us" The Tao of Steve said it, and it's true...but I just can't seem to make it work right. I always end up trapped on the wrong ladder.
2 papers down, one to go. You know, when you actually put forth even a little effort into college, its not so bad. I lasted a full 8 weeks this time before I felt the slacker bug attack. And it attacked less viciously this time. I think it's more due to the nice weather. Anyways, I need to just hold on for two more weeks.
I watch WWE b/c its entertaining. No, its not real, but some of that stuff still hurts like shit.
Roommate arguments are almost always over petty things...you know, common sense. Like, if you use a dish, clean it. Or, don't root around in other ppl's stuff. Common decency and sense. If everyone would just grow up a little bit, we'd all be much easier to live with.
I think I'm an easy person to live with. No, I know I am.
I eat food b/c it tastes good. I'm not going to follow some diet fad to shed a few pounds b/c I refuse to eat cardboard, or its equivalent, fruits.
I'll drink fruits, but I won't eat them...weird, no?
I passed my route test today. Well, at least I think I did. And even if I didn't, I don't think anyone cares...gotta love Unitrans.
I have the uncanny ability to tune things out, like annoying noises and such. However, once someone brings it back to my attention, I can;t get the damn noise out of my head and IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO CRAZY AND KILL EVERYONE. But then I listen to Papa Roach and it all goes away :)
No one ever calls me on my cell phone. It's actually pretty sad. I swear my parents are paying 35 bucks a month for a digital pocket watch.
If you are going to cry about something, don't waste it on something small. The tear is your big sympathy card! However, it has a limited use, so you need to use it correctly. Remember that before you cry about something next time. If you use it sparingly, ppl will know you really mean it.
So, my buddy just asked out his TA through e-mail. Now, I'm not sure whether to be amused that he actually asked out the TA, or disappointed that he asked a girl out through e-mail...
That's all for now. Enjoy the new randomness...
2 comments:
Pat, I love your random thoughts! Not as much as I love you though... I really hope you can come visit me in LA this summer!Due to time constraints, just one response:
Sex- cruel joke? Only when abused. If you take the religious view and only have sex in marriage, you wouldn't have a problem with sexually transmitted diseases, and would probably have a more stable environment for procreation anyway. Is this realistic? Of course not. But it's not impossible either, and ideally it would make the act even more special when it happens.
in response to what nichole said, i think waitinng to have sex until married is very realistic. it may be extremely difficult to wait because of how much you love that person and how beautiful they are, but it will be so much more special if you do wait.
i'm not a very good writer downer of thoughts and probably didn't convince anyone to wait, but yeah, thats what i think and i have a lot more to say but like i said before i'm no good at this whole computer thing and writing down my thoughts and who is really going to read this anyway? so i guess i should really stop.
peace
Post a Comment