November 04, 2004

In a completely unrelated topic...lets talk Baseball

Wow, that political stuff is going to be fun. However, that will be a small portion of what I write about.

For this post, I want to discuss the brand new Baseball Offseason. OK, if you do not like or follow baseball, then just dont even read this. It'll be boring and pointless for you. For all the rest of you, I pose a question:

What are the biggest moves/signings you expect to see this offseason?

There are some big names out there on free agency, and there's already been some rumors about some big trades that could be made. Where do you think players like Carlos Beltran, Nomar Garciaparra, Carlos Delgado, Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson (via trade), and others will end up?

Oh, and I especially wanna hear from you A's fans. What kind of offseason do you think we will have?

I'll weigh in with my two cents later.

2 comments:

ZeroIndulgence said...

I think Beltran will end up in Chicago, Garciparra with the Yankees, Pedro with the Sox or Dodgers, Delgado with the Orioles or Yankees (if Giambi is still dead), Randy traded to the Yanks for Posada, and I dunno where the Yanks will get a catcher. But that's what I'll say for now.

The A's might trade Zito or Mulder for a big bat, but the other team would have to eat some salary first. It would have to be an awesome trade though. Arthur Rhodes will be traded, I think for Charles Johnson. And I dunno beyond that. The A's should have an interesting offseason though!

Anonymous said...

clearly baseball is not a sport

Football is the answer

James Brill