The "wonderful" Michael Moore said in an interview with Daily Variety that he is in the works on a sequel to his liberal propaganda Farenheit 9/11 entitled Farenheit 9/11 1/2. During this interview, he said:
"Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information [in this election] and we want to educate and enlighten them," Moore was quoted in Thursday's edition of Variety. "They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now."
The sequel is supposed to be about the same exact thing the first one was on, the war on terror and more bush bashing.
Now, we all know how much I hate this fat asshole. Someone who claims to be out for Americans but goes overseas regularly to bash, berade, and belittle America and it's citizens has no place in this country. He actually called Americans the stupidest people in the whole world. I am for free speach, but I AM NOT for mindless, shallow attacks on America and it's people. If Moore hates America so much, he should just move to Canada or France. We don't need him here.
As for the new movie, I can't see it being anything earthshattering or groundbreaking. It'll basically be a replay of his first one, and he's doing it because it worked the first time, and he knows he'll make more money easily if he does it again. I, once again, won't be seeing this movie (no suprise there). However, I hope he puts it out around the next election. Moore and his loony left propaganda did more for the Bush campaign than any one other person. People are tired of the extreme negativity, and every time he comes out for the Democrats, it helps the Republicans.
Finally, on his quote that over half of America is uneducated, I don't even know where to begin. I do think it's hilareous that Moore thinks HE can "educate" America. He really is just too much.
Once again, I ask for comments on this, although there really isn't much to say. I just couldn't believe what I read and needed to rant about it a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment