December 16, 2013

The 4th Day of Patmas

On the fourth Day of Patmas, I give to you...four ridiculous pet Christmas costumes!

OK, I feel like yesterday was a little heavy and preachy.  Luckily, I know how to counter this...RIDICULOUS PET COSTUMES!!!

First we have a nice little Santa Puppy costume...


I'm pretty sure I could see Titan in something like this!  He's probably love it too...well, except for the hat.  Next, let's see two dressed up little kitties!


OH GOD!  That's terrifying.  Why would someone do this to their poor, poor cats?  These outfits are not becoming of them at all.  Especially that tree...sheesh!  Quick, we need cute kitties to save us...


Oh, there, that's better.  They do both have this look like "why are you doing this to us, we're already so cute!"  On that note, I give you Odin!


Hi Odin!  That's my little kitten Odin, three years ago when he was still a kitten.  Note how he does not have a costume on.  He's happy enough enjoying being among Christmas without being dressed in it!

That's all for today!  All I ask is, please, if you have kitties, don't dress them up!  They really don't like it very much.

...torture your dogs all you want, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titan would bite you if you dressed him up in that costume.

BQ said...

Odin looks like Spooky in that photo!