December 27, 2013

Q's Year in Review: 2013



Hello everyone, and welcome to my annual Year in Review!  I hope you enjoyed this year’s 12 Days of Patmas…and now that Christmas has passed, its time to jump right into wrapping up the year that was before 2014 hits.

2013 has been pretty good…despite me turning old.  I’ve traveled around, done some new things…and even convinced a girl to keep me around longer than a month!  7 months and counting…huzzah!  Not too shabby for a year’s work!

As in years past, I will be breaking the Year in Review down into a few parts.  We’ll have posts for the top 10 Sports Moments of the Year, the top 10 World Moments of the Year, and the top 10 Personal Moments of the Year.  In past years I’ve also had a post for my top 10 movies, but I haven’t been going to movies very much for a few years now, so that particular year in review post has been retired. 


I know, I know…but its hard to have a top 10 list when you’ve only seen 2 movies in the theatre this year!  However, there’s still plenty of recappy goodness to go around.  Here’s the tentative schedule of posts.

December 27:  Intro (That’s this one)
December 28:  Q’s Top 10 World Moments of 2013
December 29:  The Best of the Sports World in 2013
December 30:  Q’s Top 10 Personal Moments of 2013

That’s it.  Quick, easy, to the point…and hopefully entertaining as well.  I’ll do the Sports post the same way I did last year’s, where I broke it out by sport.  Everything else will be the same.  Looking forward to bringing you the year that was…and hearing your thoughts on it as well.

Welcome to Q’s Year in Review:  2013!

No comments: