December 24, 2013

The 12th Day of Patmas

On the twelfth day of Patmas, I give to you...12 Tidbits of Christmas Cheer!

Let's finish off the 12 Days of Patmas is true Pat's Blog style...randomly! Why have a theme or any underlying direction when I can just throw up a bunch of cool stuff for everyone to enjoy! So below you will find some of my favorite Christmas videos, pictures, stories, etc. Just a random hodgepodge of stuff that didn't find its way into any of the other 12 Days of Patmas. Enjoy!

1. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree! This tree is famous, and one I would like to go see at Christmastime someday! And if I ever learned how to skate, I could skate down there too! Someday...


2. Christmas Lights set to Christmas Eve in Sarajevo (Carol of the Bells). I love this song...and I love Christmas Lights set to music. Seems like a perfect fit to me!



3. Hip hip hooray, its Christmas Vacation! Chevy Chase with one of the greatest Christmas rants of all time...



4. CHRSITMAS KITTEN!



5. Merry Christmas from Walt Disney! Disney always seems to do the holidays right. I guess they have more than enough money to put up epic decorations. Well played...


6. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch! One of the better lyrics of any song. Makes me laugh every time...


Your A Mean One Mr Grinch by The-Jazzman

7. 10 Great Christmas Movie Quotes

10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 1966  And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?

9. Elf, 2003  The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

8. The Santa Clause, 1994  Who gave you permission to tell Charlie there was no Santa Claus? I think if we’re going to destroy our son’s delusions, I should be a part of it.

7. Miracle on 34th Street, 1947  Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to.

6. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, 1964  A toy is never truly  happy until it is loved by a child.

5.  Home Alone, 1990  Keep the change, you filthy animal!

4.  National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, 1989  I don’t know what to say, except it’s Christmas and we’re all in misery.

3.  A Christmas Story, 1983  Next to me in the blackness lay my oiled blue steel beauty. The greatest Christmas gift I had ever received, or would ever receive. Gradually, I drifted off to sleep, pranging ducks on the wing and getting off spectacular hip shots.

2.  It’s A Wonderful Life, 1946   What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary.

1.  A Charlie Brown Christmas, 1965   And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill towards men.

…And that’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

8. A Couple Christmas Jokes!

Hear about Santa and his reindeer landing on top of an outhouse? Santa looked around for a moment, then hollered "No no, Rudolph! I said the SCHMIDT house!"

Why is Santa Claus always so happy? Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

9. PENGUINS!!!! Dude, I just like penguins...


10. A Christmas Story! Here's a classic Christmas Carol for your enjoyment...



11.The Victoria's Secret Angels Wish You a Merry Christmas! No Christmas would be complete without pretty girls!


12. Finally, the Wizards in Winter Christmas Light house. This is a classic, and I post it every year. So amazing.




Hope you enjoyed this, and the entire 12 Days of Patmas as much as I enjoyed putting them together! And from my family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: