May 11, 2013

Q's Random Pic of the Week_family edition!

Hello my faithful blog followers (all 3 of you).  I'm back, briefly, to drop another "Pic of the Week" on you.  I've done a few of these in the past...basically, I'm posting pictures from my past...and sometimes I'll give you a chance to guess where it was from.  The first one was from I Love Dance nationals in Vegas...and the second one was from the Epic Quad Battle in Davis.

I think this time around I'm going to go into the way back machine...back to the days when I had hair...and I had, for some reason, colored it orange!  Because I was effing cool like that!


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YAY QUINN FAMILY!!!

But those glasses are sick, right?  I actually still have those same frames.  Yeah, maybe I'm not much for change...

OK, today's guessing game is to guess what year this was taken in!  We can also guess what was wrong with me that I thought orange hair, parted to one side, and combed over in the front was a good idea...but psycho-analyzing my brain has never been a particularly fruitful endeavor...even back then!

Oh, and for reference sake...this is what we all look like now!  Well, nowish...this was in 2012 (you know, when my Baby Sister still lived out here and full family pictures were possible):


Definitely prefer my wardrobe in the more recent picture.  And the lack of hair...

Anyways, enjoy!

~PQ

No comments: