May 06, 2013

Three Years of PQ

Last month I was in Hawaii, as you well know...and I finally posted the recap.  Pretty awesome trip.  Anyways, if you remember back to last year's trip, I posted a blog comparing myself from my 2011 trip to my 2012 trip...kind of highlighting my weight-loss with two pictures of the same person (me), in the same spot (Kauai), a little over a year apart.

Let's add a third one to the mix, shall we?


Shit, I think I was skinnier last year!  Although I have packed on a little more muscle, which led to my mom asking me if I was on steroids (which, now that I think about it, might be the nicest thing anyone's ever asked me!  It's either that or "you know, I hate to ask, but are you ok? Did you have cancer or something?").  I do think my face is rounder this year...although not 2011 round.  Jesus that is terrifying.  

The one constant... pukka shells!  Yeah, that's kinda my thing!

When I take my Hawaii picture in front of the view next year, I'll be 30...so expect a wheelchair, some reading glasses, one of those old person Hawaiian shirts, and a look of pain on my face.  It's hell getting old...

No comments: