May 22, 2013

Q's Random Pic of the Week!

OK, time for another random pic of the week!  For those wondering, the last random pic of the week was a family photo taken in 1999!  Whaaaaaaaaat!  I know...what a baby family we were!  I was 16, I believe.  Man, time flies...

Anyways, this week, I have a somewhat newer picture for ya.


The destination of this one should be incredibly easy to guess...the year is unimportant, but you can guess that as well, if you wish!  This was a year where I traveled to Cozumel, Florida, Disneyland, Lake Tahoe, LA, Las Vegas, and New Orleans...as well as a handful of concerts, my first Sharks playoff games, and various other shenanigans!  Yeah, good year.

Anyways, I post this picture, mostly, because it might be my favorite picture ever taken of me.  I just think its well framed, and, if I do say so myself, pretty effing inspirational.  And it harkens back to a time in which Big Red still reigned supreme!

So, that's the random pic for this week!  Enjoy!

No comments: