March 19, 2013

Random Pic of the Week!

Hi Everyone!  I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of blogging, outside of the AZ trip recap.  Just haven't really had much to say.  I work, I work out, life repeats itself.  Far too boring for publication.  But I do hate when the blog goes silent, so I'm going to start posting a random picture of the week.  Each week I'll go back through my archives and pick one random picture to post.  It will be of me or taken by me...and will be from somewhere.  But I won't tell you where.  That's what you will have to guess!  It's kinda like a game!  Except there's no prize yet for being right.  Maybe there will be one in the future for the person who gets the most correct.

Ideally, some of these will be wicked hard to figure out.  Some will probably be super easy.  Let's start with a moderate one...assuming you know anything about me in 2002.  My mom will get it immediately...


Summer of 2002.  Look at the big trophy Shane and I won when I was 18!  The banner in the background is a gigantic give away, so just guess the city!  Good luck!

3 comments:

Jason said...

VEGAS?!

Sue Quinn said...

I know, I know. That was such a fun dance. You were both so talented. Still are.

ZeroIndulgence said...

Very good Jason...tis Vegas!

That was a great dance. It got us a big ol trophy (which has since disappeared). We shouldda won first...we got robbed. That dance was freaking hilarious. We told a story...through dance. A FREAKING STORY!

Shane is actually a phenomenal dancer. He's dancing with a company in Israel now. Insane, right? I am...well, not quite so talented in the ways of dance anymore. Maybe I should go back...