What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
There are loads of them out there. Christmas is a very popular subject for movies, as they have a built in audience every single year! Personally, I have a few favorites I watch every year. I always start my Christmas season with watching Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. Always has been one of my favorites. My usual answer is Die Hard, because it is an epic movie set at Christmas Time. But, really, I just say that for laughs (it is my 2nd favorite Christmas Movie, though!). So what movie takes the cake?
My all time favorite Christmas Movie is A Christmas Story. Its a hilarious movie with so many good quotes and memorable scenes. The leg lamp (a very prestigious award!), the pink bunny suit, Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine! Man, love it! I actually have yet to watch it this christmas season, yet. It's next on the list, though! I wanted to make sure I devoted my full attention to it when I finally did sit down to watch it.
So, lets have it! What's your favorite Christmas Movie to watch during this most festive of seasons?
4 comments:
Probably 'A Christmas Carol' I love a good message. But I also love Christmas Vacation. There must be a message in there somewhere.
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. Really sets the tone for Christmas Eve evening, my family sings along with all the songs, and it's short enough that there's still plenty of time left for presents and food.
Scrooged- Bill Murry at his best
Above Comment by JMB
Post a Comment