December 26, 2011

Q’s Year in Review: 2011

Hello again! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know I did! Now that the merriest of holidays is behind us, we embark upon the final week of 2011. My how time flies. Seriously, I’m not entirely sure what happened to 2011,or how its 2012 already. But, I’m going with it. 2012 will be great! Because, why not! I’ve already got 3 potential trips lined up…and a 4th (for next New Years Eve) in the early planning stages. So it should be epic. Not to mention that the Sharks will win the Stanley Cup and the Niners will win the Super Bowl…so it should be fun!

Anyways, it’s not quite time to look to the future quite yet. It is time to take one last look at the past. So begins my annual Year in Review series of posts. You guys should know the drill by now, but for the newer readers: every year I post a year in review. As its grown, I’ve come to post it in parts spread out throughout the week between Christmas and New Years. I’ll have a post of the best movies I saw, the best sports events of the year, the most important world events of the year, and then the most important personal events in my own year. It’s usually pretty decent. And way better than anything you’ll find on the mainstream sites! Hah!

The Schedule will be as follows:

December 26: Intro (That’s this one)
December 27: Top 10 Movies of 2011
December 28: Top 10 Sports Events of 2011
December 29: Top 10 World Events of 2011
December 30: Top 10 Personal Events of 2011

So, hopefully everyone will come back each day and chime in on the list of the day. I want to hear everyone’s 2011 stories, what they thought was most important, etc. Let’s take this last week of 2011 to remember the year that was before we look ahead to the exciting new year ahead of us.

Welcome to Q’s Year in Review: 2011!

No comments: