According to Old Norse mythology, Odin is considered the chief god in Norse mythology and the ruler of Asgard. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. He is considered a principal member of the Æsir (Norse Pantheon) and is associated with wisdom, war, battle, and death, and also magic, poetry, prophecy, victory, and the hunt.
This seems perfect for my kitty, since he's pretty freaking fearless. He spent his first day with me at my parents' house with the dog, Titan. When Titan came up to him and barked, Odin popped up on his hind legs and batted the crap outta the dog. He would then, on ocasion, stalk the dog and sneak attack him. Right now, he is playing with Gunnar, one of Chris's kitties. They are having a blast, even though Gunnar is still a little apprehensive over having a new kitty in the house. I think they'll be buddies (and aboslute terrors in the house). Good times.
But no one wants to hear about cute little kittens, they want to see pictures! So, here are some I took with my digital SLR camera as soon as I got him home. I swear, he's not as lazy as he looks!
More to come, I'm sure!
2 comments:
No way! We almost named Logan Odin!
Odin is an epic name for a kitty cat. You'll need to come by and visit him!
Post a Comment