July 19, 2010

MMR: Time for a Vacation!

So, tomorrow night I leave for my Great Lakes Baseball Park tour vacation. I'm really, really looking forward to it. Here is a list of things Dustin and I plan on doing. Note: we will be doing other things too...this is just a top level view.

Sprecher Brewing Company tour
Chicago Field Museum
Cubs vs. Cardinals at Wrigley
Brewers vs. Nationals at Miller Park
Point Pelee, Southernmost point of Mainland Canada
Motown Museum
Tigers vs. Blue Jays at Comerica Park
Pirates vs. Padres at PNC Park
Pro Football Hall of Fame
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Indians vs. Yankees at Progressive Field
Cedar Point Amusement Park
University of Notre Dame visit
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
Michael Jackson's house in Gary, IN
White Sox vs. Mariners at U.S. Cellular Field
Art Institute of Chicago
Miller Brewing Company Tour

So, yeah, we should keep pretty busy! I plan on taking numerous pictures of my adventures. And, as I said in the last post, I'll be live tweeting it from my phone...probably just pictures and such. Anyways, I'm super stoked and can't wait to hit the road!

3 comments:

Jason said...

That, sir, is a monumental list. Looking forward to living vicariously through Twitter!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing list. I don't know how you will manage it, but I think you will have a great time. Be safe.
Love,
Mom

ZeroIndulgence said...

I think we ended up doing everything on this list except Point Pelee, Motown Museum, the Art Institute, and we won't be hitting the Miller Brewing Company. We've hit or will hit everything else, though...not too shabby for 9 days. Full report to come after I get home!