April 25, 2010

Sharks Clinch the Series!

The Sharks had to sweat out another one in Denver, but this time, Captain Clutch Joe Pavelski kept on rolling, with two goals (including the game winner) and one assist, Pavelski and the Sharks finished off the Avs and will head on to the Western Conference Semifinals!



I actually got to watch the game while in Yosemite (write up of the trip coming tomorrow, most likely). Jason, Steven, and I got together and found a bar at the Yosemite Lodge that was playing the game. We got there in time for the third period, which was awesome, since that was the period the Sharks locked it down and took control.

I gotta say, it's nice to be on the winning side of one of these for a change...



Round 2 starts sometime next week. The opponent is still TBD. GO SHARKS!

No comments: