
This is the only known picture of my one and only hockey injury! I took a high stick to the face! And then I bled all over the floor while I ran around trying to score a goal. Apparently the refs didn't see me get obliterated by a hockey stick, or me bleeding for a while, since there was no penalty called. THAT'S FOUR MINUTES IN THE NHL, BUT APPARENTLY NOTHING IN THE REC LEAGUE!
You can actually still see remnants of the scar on my face if you know where to look. It looks just like a wrinkle in the skin, except its really tender still. This was, probably, 6 years ago? Not bad!
Anyways, I was randomly looking through the "Random" picture folder on my hard drive and found this and found it entertaining. Hope you enjoyed this sentimental trip down memory lane! *sniff*
No comments:
Post a Comment