I'm still way, way, to despondent to write anything of substance. I got no sleep last night. Every time I'd try to fall asleep, I would see Boyle putting a puck into his own net. Then I'd see the Avs jumping around like they had actually done something. And I'd wake up in a cold sweat, and then my brain would go back to work trying to figure out just what the fuck happened last night.
The Sharks have ALL THREE GAME WINNING GOALS THIS SERIES, and are down 2-1 to the worst 8 seed the Western Conference has seen in quite some time. This team is clearly head and shoulders better than the joke of a team across the ice from us, and the Sharks are still probably going to lose the series (75% of teams that lose game 3 when the series is tied go on to lose the series).
I just don't even know what to say anymore. The A's failures in the early decade to get out of the first round didn't hit me nearly as hard as this has. I'm just completely at a loss...
No comments:
Post a Comment