Anyways, January wasn't terrible, actually. Mostly it has just been work. Lots of work. Wait, no, scratch that. Lots of time spent at work with very little to do. But such is life. One of these days we'll get a project, and then I'll be busy again. Until then, I'll just do what little comes my way, check my hockey blogs, and write on this thing here.
January wasn't all work, though. I did go to Lake Tahoe. Actually, I have some pictures!
This is the view from Heavenly, where I was learning how to snowboard.
And this is proof I was actually up there...in the snow! Which is odd for me.
Anyways, that was a pretty fun trip, and definately a new experience for me. Always nice to try new things, shake things up a little.
That was the big highlight of the month, I guess. There were also some Sharks game I attended. I saw them lose to LA on January 4, lose to Detroit on January 9, lose to Boston on January 14, beat Anaheim on January 21, and beat Buffalo on January 23. Sadly, this meant I was in attendance for 3 of the Sharks' 4 losses this month...which is not very good. But Sharks games are always fun. And the Detroit game on the 9th was the one where we met Danny Miller before the game Downtown, so that was still a good evening.
Other than that, not much going on. February is probably going to be a pretty quiet month. Not a whole lot lined up. Going to the Sharks game tomorrow, but that will be their last home game until after the Olympic Break (so, until March). So that will calm down quite a bit. I have a concery on the 13th I'm really looking forward to. I'm heading up to Williams this weekend for the Super Bowl. Be good to see Kent and PG, who I haven't seen in quite a while.
But a quiet February isn't a terrible thing. I mean, its a short month. Also, with Vegas coming up in March, it'll be good to save up some money. I've actually been doing rather well on that front lately, so every little bit helps!
Anyways, guess that's it. Happy February everyone!
3 comments:
What's the Vegas occasion?
Occasion? Do you need an occasion to go to Vegas?
Haha, that's what I figured.
Post a Comment