So, yeah, I spent Monday driving from Morgan Hill, CA to Sunriver, OR. Its a nifty little 9 hour drive, and with a stop in Williams for breakfast with Bubs, it was a 10 hour travel day. Decent. Doable. But it left no time or desire to write an MMR. I'm out on the balcony of our house enjoying a lovely Central Oregon evening right now, though, so I figured I'd have time for an update.
Anyways, as I said, Monday was spent driving, so Tuesday was my first full day here in Sunriver. However, Tuesday was a lost day, as everyone spent the day lounging around chilling...which was pretty sweet. We drove out to the lodge at one point and had some drinks. And my dad and I went to the driving range to hit some balls. Otherwise, it was pretty chill.
Today we went golfing at the Sunriver Meadows course. I played pretty piss-poorly, but its always nice to get out golfing. I hadn't been in like 2 weeks. Gross. Then it was time to chill again. I watched some D & J, and ate some dinner and took the dog for a 3 mi walk. So its been a chill evening. And that's where my trip stands right now.
Tomorrow will involve whitewater rafting and more golfing. Then Bubs and Shayleigh should show up that evening. Friday should be some canoeing and maybe chillin with PG and Mikey. Saturday will probably be the High Desert Museum, the Lava River Cave, and Lava Butte...which are all pretty cool. Then Sunday will be the drive home...ugh. Short trip, but still good times.
Anyways, that's all for now. I'll give a second half of the trip update on Monday when I get back to work. Until then, enjoy the rest of the week. And happy hump day!
No comments:
Post a Comment