So, in my daily blog reading, I came across something that a fellow poster at AthleticsNation posted. This link (http://damiansthirtyyearchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/02/in-beginning.html) is to a blog he has created which will chronicle his attempt to do something new every day for the next year. A few months back, I gave a half hearted attempt at something very similar, but I didn't structure it very well, and lost interest in it quickly. However, I have been feeling in a rut. So, after reading this dude's blog, and seeing the ideas posted by others on what he could do, I'm thinking of trying this again, and chronicling it on this blog.
I'm thinking that doing something new every day might be a bit much, but maybe 3 new things a week, and then give weekly updates on what I did. These things, as said in Damian's blog, could be small things (trying a new food, taking a new route somewhere, etc.) or something bigger. But I think it could be fun, and really keep me interested in my daily life.
So, what do you think? Any ideas on things I might try? I have a funeral to go to this weekend, but I might get this started next week. Keep an eye out for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment