Sad news: My trip to South Carolina got cancelled. You can blame the Air Force for this one, as they last minute scheduled James to be flying all weekend, making a trip to visit him mostly pointless. I am saddened, but there's really nothing that couldda been done to avoid this. I guess I'm mostly upset that I'm confined to the area this weekend. I love getting out of town, and I was really looking forward to seeing James and exploring his little chunk of South Carolina. I'll just have to get out there some other time, it seems.
Happy News: The Sharks absolutely lambasted the "NHL Leading" Boston Bruins last night. This is most excellent, as the Bruins looked thoroughly outclassed most of the game. Bodes well for our playoff future, seeing the team rise up to meet this challenge. I was most pleased.
Neutral Musings: I'm thinking it needs to be summer already. I went outside to get some lunch, and IT WAS RAINING! Ugh.
If anyone has any ideas on things I can do this weekend, let me know! So far I have:
~Blow up my car
~Drive for a 4th weekend in a row to Williams
~Play video games
...interesting options, but maybe something different will strike a chord.
1 comment:
Well if you're going be around playing video games this weekend maybe I'll stop by. It's no South Carolina but I seriously need to fix my wii bowling skills.
Post a Comment