So, sorry. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I spent all morning on airplanes and in airports. Good times. Then I went into the office in Richland Monday afternoon for some training (and a tour of their maze. I still get lost there!). But, yeah, now I'm writing this on my Crackberry from my hotel room. Anyways, this will be short but sweet.
First, I want to comment on how beautiful half of Washington is. Its gorgeous over there, and you can see it like 12 days a year when its not raining. Like yesterday, when I flew by Mt. Rainer and it was gorgeous! One of the prettiest sights I've seen from a plane. The area around Seattle was pretty too.
Moving right along, Richland is in the rain shadow of all this beauty...making it a desert. There's not much to do here. I could never live here, but I guess that makes it a good work environment, right???
So, I think I'm the tannest person in this state. I can verify as fact that I was the tannest person at Seatac yesterday. I checked. It was trippy.
I think Richland might be a fun place to visit, briefly, in the summer for its river sports. Jet skis and shit like that. It reminds me of a place that you could stick a bunch of 20-somethings with loads of booze and boats and make some bad decisions! Good times. :)
Finally, free HBO is sick!
Anyways, I'm back on Thursday, but I'll check in tomorrow with some Musings. Until then, enjoy your evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment