June 17, 2008

(T)MMR: It Feels Like a Monday

When you take a 4 1/2 day weekend, drive 600 miles, and play 18 holes of golf...well, your internal clock gets all screwed up. Combine that with the fact that today is my first day into work this week, and, well, yeah, it feels like a Monday.

So, its Monday, what do we have on tap for the MMR? Honestly, I'm not sure. My mind is clear. My thoughts have been focused mainly on my upcoming insane schedule and the financial aspect of it all. I just had a 4 1/2 day weekend, and I'm going to Disneyland this coming weekend. Then I'm spending a week in Washington for work, and then back home for a beach party. My life is super fun and not at all stressful right now. I have nothing to rant about.

I went to lunch at Hooters today...that was pretty cool.

Um, I'm really looking forward to my Disneyland trip. I love that place, and I don't get down there nearly enough. It should be fun though.

...

Oh, shit, did you hear about the Javon Walker robbery? He got beat up in Vegas and robbed and left in a street. Harsh. He's now in a hospital trying to recover from this. I haven't heard any specifics on his injuries, but if this keeps him out of any part of the season, that sucks for the Raiders.

Crap, I really need a nap! I dunno what's going on here, I got like 7 1/2 hours of sleep last night...but shit, I'm really exhausted. My brain just isn't working correctly right now.

So, I'll end this uneventful, pathetic MMR having said absolutely nothing of note. But, you know what, it's my own damn blog, so I can write as much useless crap as I want! So there!

No comments: