For today's MMR, I'm going to go boring and just update you on random aspects of my life and what's been going on. It's been pretty busy, so forgive me if some details are lacking.
~First, you may have noticed a few changes to the blog. This is what happens when I get bored at work. I was going to call it the midnight Q lounge, but I'm already using that title elsewhere. I also considered the Morning Q Waffle House, but that was stupid. So, Q's afternoon delight it is! The template will be changing at random until I find something I like. If you see one you like in my random changing around of shit, let me know.
~OK, so, May is over, and shit, it was a busy fucking month. Let's recap a bit:
May 2: San Jose Sharks Playoff Game (Sharks v. Stars, Game 5)
May 3: Michael Buble Concert
May 9: ZZ Top Concert
May 11-16: Florida Business Trip (In Bonita Springs, FL)
May 17: Day at the Beach, Dinner with Grandma, Grad Party for Smiles
May 23-26: Camping at Lake Tahoe (At Nevada Beach)
Yeah, that covers the basics. It was a busy month. This weekend I spent lounging around, and it was needed. I slept a lot. Which was nice.
~Oh, this weekend I got a new phone...the Blackberry Curve. Yes, I now have a crackberry. So, chances are you will see me with my phone out even more now. Since I can now respond to e-mails and check the web and listen to music all at the same time. Not to mention the insane amounts of TXTing and calling I tend to do (I spent over 1000 minutes on the phone last month. Tell me that's not obscene!).
~June isn't looking much calmer. This weekend I'll probably be at a buddy's cabin. The following weekend I'll be in Lancaster for my cousin's graduation and then chilling with the family. I'll drive back that sunday for father's day. The next day is the SMS Memorial Golf Tournament. Then the following weekend I'll probably be in Disneyland. Followed by Bubba's Birthday Beach Blowout the following weekend (June 28th...mark your calendars). I'll also have to spend a week up in Richland, WA for work training somewhere in there too. Insane.
~July is just as booked! The first weekend is the 4th of July (Pool party at my house, mark your calendars!). The following weekend I'm going to try to get down to Ventura to see my buddy James. Then the following wednesday (the 16th...if you are lost) is the Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert. That Friday I go to Cozumel for a week, and then the Tuesday after I get back (the 29th) I go to the George Thorogood Concert.
~August is free...for now.
~I like to keep busy, since it prevents me from being bored...mostly. I should probably spend more time around the house...but man, its been a fun month...and I think the next two months may rival May in terms of awesomeness. As always, if you want to join in my adventures with me, all you have to do is ask!
~So, I finally got hired full time at work. Which is pretty sweet. I'll have medical insurance again! Which means I can start being a good Republican again and vote against universal health care! :-P That's how politics works, right? You vote democrat when you are poor, and republican when you are rich and don't wanna pay for the poor? I think I got that right. I have a Political Science degree, after all!
I've told you enough. Go back to your lives, and maybe next week I'll come up with something more fun and entertaining!
1 comment:
a shout-out in the MMR? better than being published
JMB
Post a Comment