Quick post today, since I'm off and running soon. But, I couldn't let a St. Me Day go by without at least acknowledging it!
So, yes, today is a wonderful, glorious day...a day to wear green, drink beer, and celebrate me! And all wonderful Patricks everywhere!
The Bay Area is fortunate to have many great Patricks here. Even besides me, there are two Patricks who have brought greatness to this glorious name.
First, San Jose Sharks player Patrick Marleau! Marleau has been with the Sharks his whole career, and has done rather well for himself. He scores goals, plays defense (sometimes), and generally is a good guy! Apparently today he is wearing the following shirt...
Holy shit, now I really want that t-shirt! It pretty much has me written all over it! Anyways, Patrick Marleau is a great Bay Area Patrick.
The other great Patrick is San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis. Patrick Willis is the best defensive player in football. He controls games and is the anchor of the best defense in football. He can do it all, tackle, pressure the QB, cover TEs and LBs, and break Matt Hasselbeck's ribs!
Him and his defense got us one OT fumble away from the Super Bowl this past year! Legit! Patrick Willis is a truly great Patrick.
Today, I will be wearing this shirt, which I bought specifically for today!
Yeah, that'll work! Anyways, off to do some go karting, then dinner out and a Sharks v. Wings game! Should be a legit St. Me Day!
Hope you are all having a great one!



2 comments:
Happy St. You Day. But really "Him and his defense"? Isn't your mother a grammar teacher? Didn't she teach you anything?? I'm tempted to give you the whole grammatical explanation as to why that is wrong. : )
I got that shirt in black with green writing. I heart it.
Post a Comment