March 06, 2012

Free/Lazy Weekends are Overrated

Turns out, I’m pretty booked through April…and into May. And most of July (but that’s looking too far ahead). Let’s take a look at my schedule over the next few months…aka My attempts to avoid boredom!

March 10: Skydiving in Monterey

March 17: Go Karting for Carlos’ Bday; then Sharks v. Red Wings
March 18: Golfing at Poppy Hills

March 24: Dinner Celebration with Pettibone; a Sharks game; and a house party in Gilroy (not sure how I’m going to do all of this, since they all are happening at the same time).

March 30: Possible concert in SF
March 31: Sharks Game (although the day is currently free beforehand)
April 1: Wildflower Run in Morgan Hill

April 6-15: Hawaii Vacation

April 28-29: Big Sur Marathon Relay

May 5-6: Possible Backpacking/Hiking in Big Basin

May 13: Mom’s Day!

So, what I see here is, out of 10 weekends coming up, I have 6 free days. Not too bad. I’ll have to find something to do on those 6 free days, though…

Also, I’ll be spending the last week of March in Tennessee for some training for work. And there’s plenty of weeknight Sharks games to keep me busy. And this Sunday (a free day) I actually probably already have plans…just waiting on confirmation.

Needless to say, I think I will successfully avoid being bored over the next few months! However, I do still have some free time in there. So, please, let me know if/when you want to hang out! I’m always looking for new and interesting things to do!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You still need to come visit our house! Morgan Hill isn't the most happening place I know, but we got board games, lots and lots of board games.

Dustin said...

You'll have lots more free time once the playoffs start... ugh! :-P

ZeroIndulgence said...

@Julie I definitely need to come visit! What's your schedule like on Sunday this weekend? Actually, I'll send you a text...

@Dustin I know. At least it'll save me some money!