So, in my never ending quest to broaden my horizons and make myself better, I've extended the wardrobe a bit! I recently became the proud owner of a brand new peacoat! I'm actually kind of digging it! Nice to have a coat to wear that isn't my traditional leather coat (although I do rock the leather coat rather well). And it goes well with jeans...making me one classy dude while still being comfortable! Anyways, I just thought I'd share (since its my blog and I can do that)!
What should I get next? The wardrobe must expand!

3 comments:
You are looking DAMN good! Keep up the good work! As far as more wardrobe goes I never think you can go wrong with button up shirts instead of tshirts and slacks or khakis over jeans, which I know is ironic if you've seen how my hubby dresses. I think the bottom line is I know nothing about men's fashion but that is a nice looking coat.
HOLY EFFING HOTNESS!!!!! Can I take you shopping?!?!?! - C
Long underwear, women LOVE it.
JMB
Post a Comment