March 17, 2010

Happy St. Me Day!

We have reached this day once again. Yes, it is once again time to drink beer, wear green, and celebrate me!

As anyone who's followed this blog should know, I write about this glorious holiday every year. Two years ago, I told the little known story of St. Patrick himself (LINK)! Epic. Last year, I decided to talk about great Irishmen in history, as well as some facts about Ireland (LINK). I don't think the video is working anymore, sadly. It was a glorious video.

Today, I'm getting at this a little late. Mostly because I have not been sure what to write about this time. The last two years, my St. Me Day blog has been amazing. That's hard to live up to!

However, I am feeling lazy. So for this fine St. Me Day (which I spent working, and then golfing, in beautiful 70 degree weather!), I'm just going to post relevant pictures!


Here's Ireland from SPACE!


Our flag is pretty kickass!


Real, actual Shamrocks!


Miss Ireland...or someone hot enough to be Miss Ireland, at least!


Ireland has real Leprechauns!


And here is our soccer team getting screwed. This handball led to a goal, very late in extra time. This goal prevented Ireland from qualifying for the World Cup. And the soccer governing body, who's all up in France's jock, basically told Ireland to fuck off. So, you know what, fuck them! Ireland will win our own World Cup! And it will have whiskey, and hot chicks!

HAPPY ST. ME DAY, EVERYONE!

No comments: