So, in case you haven't noticed, this blog lately has been very Olympics and Hockey oriented. Lots of sports coverage. I usually try to avoid lots of sports coverage on my blog, since I would hate to be pigeonholed as a sports blog, instead of a random stream of consciousness blog. But, such is life. The Olympics and Olympic Hockey pretty much dominated my consciousness for two weeks, and last week I went to all three Sharks games in person. So, yeah, lotsa Olympics, and lotsa Hockey.
However, with the Olympics over, and the Sharks back in a groove, its time to transition back to more randomness. As you can probably tell from my lack of posting last week, I'm more or less at a loss about what to write about next. Nothing exciting has been happening. Nothing amusing has crossed my mind. I'm basically just working, watching hockey, and counting the days until the Vegas trip this month.
Anyways, a few things are planned. I will be doing my annual MLB Preseason Predictions post...in which I incorrectly predict the upcoming baseball season. That should be fun. Also, I'm going to Vegas this weekend, so I'll have a post up about that trip when I get home.
Now, on to some randomness, I guess.
~I bought a burnt orange button down collared shirt this weekend. It is super sexy. Also, it only cost me 3 bucks. Can't beat that!
~When I go to Vegas on Thursday, I will be staying at the Bellagio. That's how high class I am. I also have good friends...
~The A's could be either pretty good this year, or really bad. I'd be ok with somewhere in the middle...
~It's been raining lately. In March. In California. This is unacceptable. It's supposed to be sunny and 70 right now. Weather Gods, make it happen!
~I desperately want to go back to New Orleans.
~I have two bachelor parties to plan. Which is cool, but people have high expectations of parties I throw, for some reason. Guess I'll have to knock them out of the park. Or at least get a bunch of people to Vegas and let the rest take care of itself. That seems like the easy way out!
I'm starving now. I'm going to get some lunch. Cya.
No comments:
Post a Comment