November 07, 2009

Upcoming Events: The Week of Epicness

So this next week will be an epic week for me. Every now and then a week comes together where I just do a whole ton of cool shit. After a year in 2009 that was mostly boring drivel, I'm really looking forward to my itinerary over the next week. On tap for me is as follows...

Tuesday November 10: Sharks Game in San Jose, Sharks v. Predators.

Thursday November 12: Niners game in San Francisco, Niners v. Bears

Saturday November 14: Concert in Oakland, Billy Joel and Elton John

Sunday November 15: Board a morning flight for Chicago; Sharks game in Chicago, Sharks v. Blackhawks.

Monday November 16: Spend most of the day exploring the city of Chicago, catch an evening flight back to the Bay Area.

As I said, epic. Although, that does leave Monday the 9th, Wednesday the 11th, and Friday the 13th (oooOOOOooooooo) free for more shenanigans. So if you want to help me fill out my week, gimme a call!

I'll be posting this week from time to time to keep you updated on how this epic week is shaping up. Also look for the 300th blog post to come out this week sometime. That should be a pretty amazing read (especially since I didn't write most of it!)

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure me and Kenny are free Wednesday or Friday if you want to get together, I have no clue what we'd do, but yay for options.

Julie said...

Update! We're planning on seeing 2012 on Friday at around 7. Should be crazy fun times, wanna come?

ZeroIndulgence said...

Sure! I have no desire to see that movie, but I would like to hang out with yall. :)

ZeroIndulgence said...

On a sadder note, my Saturday plans have been postponed. This is especially sad because if I had known sooner, I could have spent Saturday in St. Louis at a Sharks game. Ah well...

Julie said...

Friday plans at this point are looking more like grabbing a drink at O'Flaherty's. Still in? It will be crazy fun irish fun...